Do you have a product for which you are planning to find a market in Iran? Are you looking for Iranian buyers for your product? We are very pleased to help you in this regard.
You can just consult with us, or you can ask us to put your products in our website (of course in Farsi language). You may also want to take a further step and send one of your products (machinery or whatever) to us, which will be apparently helpful in case of those buyers who won’t buy unless they examine a sample closely from nearby.
- Consultancy and Calculation of delivery price in Iran: For this we need the weight, size, dimensions, and more importantly FOB price of your product. We will calculate the transportation charge from your place to Iran and we will add an estimation of customs clearance charges in Iranian Customs (which is pretty complicated). So we will inform you very fast about the final landed price of your product in Tehran or any other city in Iran.
- Putting your product in our website: Get your product advertised in Farsi language to potential Iranian buyers. The process is easy, you send us very big and high resolution pictures of your product along with technical details. We will translate the details to Farsi (Persian) language and we will put them in our website.
- If you feel you can make a risk as big as sending a sample, we think this is worthy and in the mean time a safe way to get lots of more buyers who want to make sure the product is not simply on the web.
- Orders and Contracts: The next step will be getting orders and signing sales contracts with buyers and to sort out type of payment and all. For this we suggest you come over to Iran to have your almost “finished” deal closed and packed. But if you want us to represent you in contracting, you will arrange the sales contract from your side.
- Transportation, Clearance and Delivery: We usually use our own commercial card for the imports of our customers. You can do transportation to Iran yourself, or leave it on us to handle it. We will do the customs clearance in Iran which is the most complex part of this whole process. And finally your goods will be in the hands of the buyer.